How Does Tech Support Work?
Tech support workers manage, maintain, and repair IT systems. Their responsibilities include diagnosing and repairing faults, resolving network issues, and installing and configuring hardware and software.
IT Support & Managed Services
- Complete visibility of support tickets and calls
- Strategic Advice
- Regular Health Checks
- Backup & disaster recovery
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Desktop as a service
- Security reviews/assessments
- Industry leading security
- Security training
- Accreditation compliance support i.e Cyber Essentials
Technical Support Responsibilities:
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
How Paragon Outsourcing can help your Tech Support needs?
Technical support officers troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer feedback, and support the roll-out of new applications, among other duties.
Moreover, Paragon technical support officers need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
Start your journey with Paragon!
We have experience of matching the world’s best talent with opportunities by combining amazing people with cutting edge of technology. To ensure we attract top quality talent, Paragon Outsourcing has regular, open dialogue with candidates and clients. We treat people with respect and understand your individual needs.
It’s these authentic values, and human-centric expertise, which make us the perfect talent partner.
Ready to simplify your business?
Get in touch and let our experts provide you with the insights you need.