Paragon Outsourcing is looking for a Operations Director!
We are a young, experienced, dynamic company with in-depth knowledge of the new trends in the outsourcing industry. Be a part of our continually growing company.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives.
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals.
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks.
- Devise strategies to ensure the growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs.
- Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed.
- Work closely with human resources to lead the team with integrity and establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment.
- Direct and oversee operations staff to ensure that they are motivated and trained to carry out their responsibilities to the required standard.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that core operational functions achieve their business objectives.
- Develop and control operational budgets to promote profitability and ensure the company has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters.
- Maintain working relationships with all other directors to ensure effective coordination of all company activities in support of corporate objectives.
- Evaluate overall company performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics.
- Act as the company’s main adviser on all issues relating to operational functions and keep abreast of the latest developments to ensure that the company maintains its competitive position.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resource allocation.
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position.
- Knowledge of the industry’s legal rules and guidelines.
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management.
- Proven ability to plan and manage the operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM, Salesforce).
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and performance/operation metrics.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
Paragon Building, 2/F, McArthur Highway, Clark Freeport Area, Philippines 2009
Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Benefits & Others:
HMO, Shifting Schedules