Paragon Outsourcing is looking for a Data Scientist.
We are a young, experienced, dynamic company with in-depth knowledge of the new trends in the outsourcing industry. Be a part of our continually growing company.
- Manage a database of 7 million contacts within Salesforce.
- Ensure data integrity by establishing and enforcing standards for the database.
- Segregate reports by various lead fields to fit into one of our 4 product offerings
- Manage multiple outbound email providers including Apollo, Instantly and SendGrid.
- Monitor outbound capabilities and ensure maximum usage.
- Review and report results of email campaigns.
- Review and advise on best ways to collect new emails from a variety of data sources, including, but not limited to Apollo, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn Navigator.
- Oversee database upgrades and recommend changes to improve data management, development processes, and general efficiency.
- Stay up to date on best practices and database updates.
- Data science and analysis that will elevate marketing, business, and customer operations
- Improve overall operational strategies and drive revenue growth
- Optimize revenue outcomes through email marketing
- Coordinate with other teams to organize and identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive revenue
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of phone etiquette and methods
- Proven track record in hitting goals
- Able to speak the English language very well
- Excellent Communication skills both in written and verbal
- Preferably 2-3 years of working experience
- Must be persuasive, tenacious, and adaptable
- High-Stress Tolerance & high energy level
- Able to Multitask
Paragon Building, 2/F, McArthur Highway, Clark Freeport Area, Philippines 2009
Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Benefits & Others:
HMO, Shifting Schedules