WORK AT PARAGON
Find the career you deserve.
We are a fun-loving team, full of data-driven innovators, creative thinkers, and passionate collaborators. Sound like you?
- AutoCAD designers specialize in creating computer-aided design (CAD) models using Autodesk’s AutoCAD software. These highly trained craftsmen work with architects and engineers to design and create 2D and 3D computer models of buildings and machine parts from blueprints or scratch.
- Graduate of Mechanical Engineering, architectural/civil engineering, or any related course.
- 2+ years experience in Solidworks and AutoCAD is a MUST
- Knowledgeable in other 3D design software such as AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Keyshot, and others.
- Steel fabrication and/or sheet metal experience is a plus yet fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in Modelling and Assemblies, 2D Drawings, Surfacing, and weldments with Solidworks.
- Proficient in exporting DWG AND Revit files. Hands-on experience in Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA).
- Photorealistic rendering in tools such as Keyshot is considered a plus, but not required.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings, sketches, and specifications.
- Ability to create and develop patterns and components made of sheet metal using Solidworks.
- Ability to translate sheet metal 3D model designs to 2D drawings for manufacturing and production.
- Knowledge and understanding of sheet metal machinery like press brake and laser cutting machines.
- Knowledge in sheet metal assemblies with the use of welding, riveting, screws, etc.
- Create and develop 3d model designs made of tubes, occasional machined parts, stamped and molded parts.
- Knowledge and understanding of different methods of welding.
- Ability to identify cost-effective components, assemblies, and methodologies to achieve specific design goals.
- Great communication skills.
Paragon Building, 2/F, McArthur Highway, Clark Freeport Area, Philippines 2009
Ready to be one of us?
Please fill-up the form. One of our staff will contact you within the next 72 hours.