Date Needed: On or before December 1, 2022
Employment type: Project-based contract (with possible renewal)
Salary Range: 420-600/day
Work Schedule: Mon-Sat – entitled to OT pay
Project-based contract (with possible renewal)
● Responsible for incorporating health promotion strategies to minimize accidents and teach workers about ways to be more responsible in the workplace.
● Provide first Aid on injured employees, and if necessary, assist them in the nearest hospital or clinic, with proper coordination with the Engineering team and Safety officers.
● Knowledgeable and updated in DOH/LGU COVID-19 Protocols
● Investigate and analyze injury trends, research possible occupational hazards, and collaborate with Safety Officers.
● Maintains and monitors employee health records, medicine inventory, and assist the Safety officer in conducting Safety & Health Orientation
● Coordination with the HR Department regarding employee benefits – HMO, SSS and Philhealth.
● Submission of DOLE Work Accident/Illness Report per month to the Safety officer.
● Candidate must be a licensed Nurse – Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
● With at least 1 year of experience either in Hospital or Industrial setting
● With Occupational First Aid Training with Basic Life Support Certificate and/or BOSH
● Preferably a resident of Limay Bataan
● Must be willing to work on flexible schedules
● Work-from-home arrangement is not applicable
ASSISTCO Limay, Bataan