- Create concepts and copy for online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate and execute marketing campaigns by tracking deliverables, managing deadlines, and reporting on results.
- Create and manage the marketing editorial calendar.
- Post customer testimonials and press mentions in various marketing channels.
- Monitor comments and feedback from various marketing and social media channels and flag issues when appropriate.
- Generate content for SEO and other marketing copy as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Communications / Multimedia Arts or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong collaboration, organization, and proactive communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and strong attention to detail and a dependable and reliable working style.
- Familiarity with major social media platforms – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok.
- Experience with design tools such as Canva, Photoshop, and Illustrator is a plus.
- Experience with Shopify, Amazon, or other e-commerce platforms is a plus.
- Experience with digital advertising.
Paragon Building, 2/F, McArthur Highway, Clark Freeport Area, Philippines 2009
Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Benefits & Others:
HMO, Shifting Schedules