Full-time / Permanent
● Proactively reach out to clients regarding bills with pending due dates, as well as those who have delinquent accounts.
● Conduct research to analyze the accounts prior to initiating client contact, which includes examining the accounts’ status and details.
● Maintain complete records on all accounts including detailed notes on collection efforts.
● Advise clients of proper payment schedules following company policy.
● Maintain communication with POC regarding case status.
● Other sales-related tasks may be assigned from time to time
● At least a high-school graduate or graduate of any vocational courses
● With at least 1-3 years of experience with a collection program
● Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite specifically, Excel and PowerPoint
● Must have an above average-client communication, both written and verbal
● Able to analyze data and reports
● Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
● Self-motivated, but also can work well in a team
● Ability to proactively organize daily tasks
● Experience in CRM is not required but is a plus factor
● With/without BPO experience
● Strong negotiation skills
Paragon Building, 2/F, McArthur Highway, Clark Freeport Area, Philippines 2009
Benefits & Others:
HMO, Shifting Schedules