While most outsourcing companies offer low cost services, not all BPOs are the same. High quality agents, professional management, and the ability to collaborate are the key components of every successful outsourcing engagement.
At Paragon, we focus on giving our client partners every advantage possible in order to help them advance their businesses.
World Class Workforce
Paragon’s multi-layered recruiting process ensures that our clients have access to some of the most talented and professional specialists available anywhere.
Our teams include technical experts with 10+ years of experience, bilingual agents proficient in Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, or Korean, and professionals in areas such as Ad Operations, Development, Programming, Creatives, and more.
Our clients are always impressed with the quality of their Paragon extended teams and consistently affirm that they are as skilled and talented as any that can be found back home.
Cost savings is a major driver of the outsourcing industry, and this plays to the Philippines’ strength since the incredibly low cost of living allows for significantly lower salaries.
That said, Paragon payscales are almost always higher than those of other BPOs, allowing us to retain the best talent. And we‘re able to absorb the extra cost rather than pass it to our clients thanks to our extremely lean and efficient operations.
Most clients experience a savings of 50% to 70% over their locally hired staff, and this doesn’t even include savings on ancillary costs such as benefits, recruiting expenses, facilities, taxes, and other overhead.
Rapidly scaling up or down is an important advantage for most of our clients. Paragon’s large pool of candidates and our reputation in the industry allow you to scale up at a moment’s notice. When it comes to downsizing, most BPOs require 90 days notice, but Paragon only asks for 45 days.
In addition to the flexibility of rapid scaling, Paragon welcomes clients who want to participate in the hiring and management processes. We can work with you to develop and implement procedures, workflows, and best practices that are tailored to your preferences.
Almost all BPOs maintain their home office in their target markets for the personal convenience of their executives and to assist in sales. But this significantly increases operating expenses which are then passed on to clients or are recovered through lower employee pay. This distance also creates a disconnect between management and operations.
At Paragon, our headquarters are located in the Philippines so that we always have our finger on the pulse of the industry, the ever-evolving employment environment, and the operations of our company. As your offshore partner, we firmly believe in having our boots on the ground.
START GROWING WITH US!
With Paragon As Your Partner
- You have access to a highly talented, eager pool of young professionals with expertise ranging from Web Development, Technical Support, Programming, Design, Ad Campaign Management, Data Science, Lead Generation, Accounting & Bookkeeping … the list goes on.
- You eliminate staffing-related red tape and hassle such as HR, recruiting, benefits, taxes, legal, etc. We cover all of that as a part of the package.
- You eliminate the costs of equipping your staff with computers and peripherals, not to mention lease, insurance, and utility-related expenses.
- You save a huge amount on salaries due to the cost-of-living differential.
- You gain an experienced Partner who will provide you with the tools and advice that will help you achieve success.