As 2020 takes hold and the new decade starts to unfold. One of the
key issues for a competent business owner should be: ‘How can I make our
business thrive and become more efficient and more beneficial to our client
base?” A tricky and sometimes difficult question to answer.
organizations, outsourcing is identified as a strategic component of
business-process “re-engineering” designed to streamline their organizations
and increase their profitability.
This goal of re-engineering is to increase profitability by becoming more competitive and significantly improving critical areas of performance, such as quality, cost, delivery time, and customer service. The underlying premises of reengineering are: (1) the essential areas of expertise, or core competencies, of an organization should be limited to a few activities that are central to its current focus and future success, or bottom line; and (2) because managerial time and resources are limited, they should be focused on the organization’s core competencies. The purpose of reengineering, then, is to streamline organizations by focusing on the core competencies required for them to compete successfully in the marketplace. Additional functions may be retained by the organization, or in-house, to keep competitors from learning, taking over, eroding, or bypassing the organization’s core competencies – (Pint and Baldwin, 1997).
To complement this, support services that are needed by a business
but are not of a core nature can be outsourced to specific organizations that
specialize in those services. Ideally, by outsourcing noncore functions, an
organization receives the best value or best performance for the resources
In a Survey by the Outsourcing Institute, the following points
were found for an organization’s outsource functions:
- To Improve organizational focus. By outsourcing noncore activities or operational details to an outside expert, an organization can focus its in-house resources on the development and enhancement of its core competencies.
- Gaining access to world-class capabilities. By partnering with an outside entity that has access to new technologies, tools, and techniques, an organization can gain a competitive advantage without making a substantial capital investment.
- Sharing risks. In an environment of rapidly changing markets, regulations, financial conditions, and technologies, an organization can reduce risks by sharing them with external entities.
- Accelerating reengineering benefits. By outsourcing a process to an external entity that has already re-engineered its business processes to world-class standards and that can guarantee the improvements and assume the risks of reengineering, an organization can realize the benefits of reengineering in less time.
- Shifting capital funds to core business areas. By reducing the need to invest in capital (building) projects or technologies by outsourcing for them, an organization can redirect capital funds to its core business activities.
Paragon’s outsourced management solutions provide substantial benefits for a host of industry-specific and shared activities. A full range of I.T. services are available, including document creation and processing, creative services, virtual administration support, and marketing and consulting services.
provide the following management and administrative roles:
- Client Relations Officer
- Customer Support Officer
- Personal Assistant
- Typist/Word Processor
- Admin Manager
- Admin Assistant
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Events Coordinator
- Scheduling Coordinator
- Customer Services Manager
- Records Manager
- Customer Survey Officer
- Personnel Coordinator
- Employee Communications Coordinator
- Training and Development Specialist
- Performance and Risk Manager
- Temporary Staff to cover seasonal
backup to increased workload
We would be
delighted to discuss this further.
phone: +4420 8124 2887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org